Monday 6 September 2010

Two countries, four counties

104.6 miles done at an average speed of 16.4 mph. Stayed dry but very windy. Tailwind later in the day saw us hammering into Shrewsbury and then struggling into massive headwind to get to the hotel. 2 pints behind the bar c/o Heather and Janice (and a packed lunch for tomorrow).

England to Wales to England to Wales to England and the four counties of Gloucestershire, Monmouthshire, Hereforshire and Shropshire. Mark tells me we also went through Salop but I'm afraid I didn't notice!

Mr B has the bum of a baboon (self reported I must add). I have been using lashings of Udderly Smooth Chamois Cream (buttocks for the use of) and can report no problems in Oz (Down Under). Mark promise a picture later...don't hold your collective breaths.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:London Rd,Shrewsbury,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment